Tuesday, February 3, 2009

great to be a boy

So Hudson has been potty trained since december, but he is still kind of new at it, and had not attempted standing up...until yesterday. I followed him up to the bathroom to help him get on the potty and when we got up there, out of no where, he said "I want to stand up like daddy". I thought it was great. Until he started peeing and I don't think that even half of it made it in the toilet. I still think it is a good thing that he wants to try standing up, and I didn't let him know that I was not excited to clean it up, but wow I was not excited to clean that up. He hasn't tried again, but when daddy got home he gave him a little lesson on aiming, so I hope that helps. At least my bathroom got a nice deep clean.

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny! Garrett was the same way, and I think he needs to STOP watching Alan go, because he's picked up even more habits.. such as scratching his butt while he's peeing.. Aren't boys so much fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL somethings never change in the aiming dept...and Babies R us have some aiming things or you can just use construction paper or cherrios

    ReplyDelete